TimePlan Education has opportunities for cover supervisor jobs in London. Cover supervisors are responsible for looking after the classes and delivering pre-prepared lessons when teachers are on short-term absence or planning preparation time. Cover supervisor jobs are a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to gain teaching and classroom experience before completing a PGCE. For cover supervisor jobs London, you need to have experience in the classroom and be confident taking charge of a full class independently.
What makes a great Cover Supervisor?
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A keen interest in education
- Ability to form great working relationships with staff and pupils
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Relevant experience in education