Office based staff
TimePlan Education via the Teachers4London website also recruit office based staff. Did you know that there are many other opportunities for school support staff to work in London schools? TimePlan Education provides schools throughout London with secretaries, receptionists, administrators, exam invigilators and site supervisors. These staff often work school hours or on a part-time basis and offer a great environment to work in. Apply now for administrator, exam invigilator and site supervisor jobs available in London schools and children’s centres.
Our London office also supplies specialist staff to schools. These roles include science, ICT, design and technology, art and food technicians. These jobs offer an excellent opportunity to continue working within a specified field while gaining experience in schools.
What skills do TimePlan’s school support staff need?
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A keen interest in education
- Ability to form good working relationships with both staff and pupils
- Relevant experience
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in schools or working with children is an advantage and we recommend volunteering in schools if you are looking to start working as teaching assistant.
Specialist staff should hold undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in the relevant subject.