TimePlan Education places nursery nurses in schools, children’s centres and nurseries throughout London. Although it is not always necessary to have qualifications, relevant experience is a must for nursery nurse jobs London. We recommend gaining experience in a school or education environment by volunteering prior to applying for nursery nurse jobs in London. As a nursery nurse you are responsible for supervising young children throughout the day including play, meal and nap times as well as aiding in their development of language skills and consistently liaising closely with parents in order to provide the best standard of care for all children.
What is required for nursery nurse jobs in London?
– Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
– A keen interest in education and working with children
– The ability to form great working relationships with staff and pupils
– Relevant experience in education
– Great organisational skills
– An enthusiastic and bubbly personality
– Patient and understanding at all times